– Who is responsible for processing your data.
– For what purpose we obtain the data we request from you.
– What is the legitimacy of its treatment.
– How long we keep it.
– To which recipients your data is communicated.
– What are your rights?
a) Responsible party
QUINNETTE GALLAY SLU (B67635458)
Passeig Vapor Gran 29, Oficina D, 2ª planta, Terrassa, 08221 Barcelona
b) Purposes, legitimisation and conservation of the processing of the data transmitted through the intermediary:
– Purpose: To provide you with a means of contacting us and responding to your requests for information, as well as sending you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp), if you tick the acceptance box.
– Legitimisation: The user’s consent when they request information from us through our contact form and tick the box to accept the sending of information.
– Conservation: Once your request has been made through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment, and if you have accepted to receive commercial mailings, until you request their cancellation.
– Purpose: to answer your requests for information, to process your requests and to answer your questions or doubts.
– Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the e-mail address.
– Conservation: Once your e-mail request has been answered, if it has not generated a new treatment.
CURRICULUM VITAE BY E-MAIL
– Objective: to have CVs available to participate in our personnel selection processes.
– Legitimation: The user’s consent to send us their personal information and CV for our personnel selection processes.
– Conservation: During the development of open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
c) Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
d) Rights relating to your personal data
Any person may withdraw his or her consent at any time, where consent has been given for the processing of his or her data. In no case shall the withdrawal of such consent condition the performance of the subscription contract or the relationships previously generated.
You may exercise the following rights:
– Request access to your personal data or their rectification when they are inaccurate.
– Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
– To object to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
– Request data portability in the cases provided for by the regulations.
– Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
– Where and how to request your rights: By writing to the data controller at the postal or e-mail address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and in relation to which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website uses technical, personalisation and analysis cookies, both ours and those of third parties (Google Analytics), which do not process personal data and do not capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in accordance with Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, when processing analysis cookies, we have asked for your consent to their use, and provided information about them. In any case, they will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether or not to give consent.
f) Security of your personal data
In order to guarantee the security of your personal data, we have adopted all technical measures to avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
g) Keeping your data up to date
It is important to keep your personal data up to date, please inform us of any changes, otherwise we will not be responsible for its accuracy.